About this monocular
[10-30x40 high magnification] From 10X to 30X magnification, to provide your eyes with a wider, clearer and brighter scene. Adjust the magnification of this zoom monocular according to your needs, it will give you visual fidelity and let you see the wonderful world.
[Upgrade large comfortable objective lens and eyepiece] Monoculars use BAK4 prism with FMC green film and HD blue film, upgraded 21mm big eyepiece and 40mm big objective lens, greatly broaden the field of view, and the field of view is no longer limited.
[Waterproof and anti-fog design] It is made of aluminum alloy and rubber, and high-purity nitrogen is used to fill the inside of the compact zoom monocular to prevent dust from entering the interior of the mono-tube. Make the high resolution monocular with waterproof and anti-fog function, suitable for any weather and any environment.
[Amazing crystal clear vision] Dual focus design, high light transmittance, focus sight can provide you with brighter and higher contrast images. You can twist the eyecup upward to focus the field of view deeply for yourself, and then adjust the focus and zoom adjustments until the field of view becomes clear.
[Compact size and wide field of view] The high-power monotube is only 157mm high, which is ultra-compact enough to fit in a pocket for easy carrying. The wide field of view of 419ft/1000yds (128m/1000M) allows you to see a clearer and farther field of view, suitable for bird watching, hunting, hiking or sightseeing.
1. Remove the dust cover of the objective lens and eyepiece.
PS: If you are not a person wearing glasses, you need to rotate the eyecup upwards after step 1.
2. Confirm that the zoom wheel is at the 10x position to effectively prevent the target from losing focus.
3. Select and aim at an object, and then pull the scope to the longest position.
4. Turn the "focus" wheel clockwise until you can see clearly through the monoculars.
5. Keep the other knobs fixed, and only adjust the magnification adjustment ring-"Zoom" wheel to obtain a closer image of 10-30 times.
6. After zooming, if the image is not clear enough, you can repeat step 4 and adjust the focus wheel until the image is clear.