We know that the measurement principle of the laser rangefinder is to emit a laser beam to the target to be measured, and to calculate the distance to the target by measuring the round-trip time of the beam emitted by the target.
1. Accurate target distance data can be obtained by using a laser rangefinder, and the data is accurate to within 1 yard or even half a yard. Some laser distance measurement has a "pinlock" function (flagpole lock), which can lock the position of the flagpole more accurately.
2. The laser rangefinder has a wide range of uses. In addition to golf, it can also be used in other activities, such as hunting.
3. The operation is simple, just aim at the target and press the button to get the distance data.
4. Product prices show a downward trend. The price/performance ratio of laser rangefinders has continued to improve in recent years, and you can buy a good product for less than $200.
1. The laser rangefinder can only measure the target that can be aimed at. If the rangefinder cannot be observed, the target distance cannot be known.
2. Easy to read wrong data. For example, if the hand shake occurs when aiming, the accuracy of the data will be affected. Weather factors can also affect the accuracy of measurements, such as fog or rain that can disrupt the laser beam.