Overview of the Laser Rangefinder Telescope
A laser rangefinder telescope is a type of rangefinder, or called a rangefinder telescope. Another short-range rangefinder is called a handheld rangefinder. Handheld rangefinders generally measure distances from 0 to 200 meters, and are mostly used indoors. The telescopic rangefinder is generally 6-3000 meters away.
The measurement principle of the laser rangefinder has two types: pulse type and phase type. The pulse type uses the known speed of light to measure its travel time between two points to calculate the distance. Relatively speaking, the measurement is farther, but the accuracy can only reach meters. It is mostly used to measure buildings or large long-distance targets. The phase type uses high-frequency electrical oscillation with a period of T to amplitude-modulate the emission light source of the rangefinder, so that the light intensity changes periodically with the frequency of the electrical oscillation. The modulated light wave propagates back and forth over the distance to be measured, so that the emitted light and the received light at the same instant have a phase difference Δφ. Based on this, it is indirectly calculated that the distance measurement can usually reach the millimeter level, but the measurement range is relatively short. Phase principle measurement. It is mostly used in indoor or places where high precision measurement is required.
As the name suggests, the laser rangefinder telescope is also a telescope, but it is a telescope with laser ranging. Therefore, the laser rangefinder telescope is divided into monocular rangefinder and binocular rangefinder. At present, the common specifications on the market are 6x optical zoom, 7x optical zoom, measuring distances of 600 meters, 1000 meters, 1500 meters, 2000 meters, 2500 meters, 3000 meters and other models, you can choose the appropriate model according to your needs.
The price of monocular rangefinders generally ranges from hundreds to thousands, while binocular rangefinders generally cost tens of thousands.
Domestic brands are relatively cheap and cost-effective. Foreign brands are well-known, but their prices are also high, and many of them are domestic OEM production. Attention should be paid when choosing. Now domestic brands are no worse than foreign brands in terms of quality control and workmanship. The classic R series laser rangefinder telescope of the domestic brand TONTUBE can measure up to 2500 meters.
The main measurement modes and functions of the laser rangefinder telescope
The main measurement modes and functions of the laser rangefinder telescope are:
1. Measuring distance: This is the main indicator of the laser rangefinder telescope, which refers to the farthest distance the telescope can measure. The measuring distance of the telescope is generally 6-3000 meters. This distance refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target.
2. Measurement accuracy: refers to the accuracy range of laser rangefinder telescope measurement. Now the measurement accuracy of telescope rangefinders on the market is generally 1 meter, and the measurement accuracy of some high-precision telescope rangefinders can reach 0.5 meters, such as TONTUBE brand The measurement accuracy of several R21-25 models can reach 0.5 meters.
3. Altimeter: Whether it can measure the horizontal height, many rangefinders have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called an altimeter.
4. Angle measurement: Whether or not to measure the angle, many rangefinders also have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called a goniometer.
5. Speed measurement: switch the speed measurement mode, aim at the moving object and long press the measurement button to get the speed.
6. Measure the horizontal distance: The measurement distance mentioned above refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, while the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. The two distances are not the same.
7. Scanning ranging: Different from the single-point ranging mentioned above, scanning ranging is realized by long-pressing the measurement button, instantly sensing the distances of multiple targets, which greatly improves work efficiency.
8. Vibration reminder: some models will be equipped with a DIP switch, and there will be vibration reminder feedback during measurement, giving users a good human-computer interaction experience, some high-end models only have this function, such as the TONTUBE brand R18 .
Among the above measurement modes, only ranging and speed mode are named with S (SIMPLE simple) suffix, ranging, speed, angle, altimetry, horizontal distance, and scanning ranging are included in all modes with A (ALL ) suffix, the golf model is named after the G (GOLF) suffix, which is the concept first proposed by Sun Gong, a sales engineer of Weiruijinko, for the product characteristics. This naming method has gradually been accepted by domestic counterparts and is still in use today.
Classification of laser rangefinder telescopes
Laser rangefinder sight glasses can be divided into monocular rangefinder and binocular rangefinder
Literally, a monocular rangefinder refers to a rangefinder with only one eyepiece and objective. Binocular rangefinders are similar to binoculars, with two eyepieces and two objective lenses.
From the usage habits of the human eye, of course, I prefer binocular rangefinders. However, the single-tube rangefinder has the advantages of simple production process, low production cost and low price compared with the dual-tube rangefinder. In the case of insufficient funds, you can choose a monocular rangefinder.
At present, there are not many manufacturers that can produce binocular rangefinders in the world, and other small brands do not have this technology. As a leader in the domestic laser ranging industry, the domestic brand manufacturer TONTUBE has launched a new model - binocular rangefinder YBL01 02, which has the same performance as foreign brands.