Real military telescopes need to pass five tests in order to meet military standards: high and low temperature, vibration, sealing test, and saline-alkali environment test.
The specific advantages are:
1. Good sealing performance: military telescopes, the lens barrel has high sealing performance, military products must reach the standard of 1.5M deep water immersion for one hour without water entering, because if the sealing performance is good, it is isolated from the outside air, and mildew will not occur in the lens barrel after long-term use. Many military telescopes have been used for decades. Clear as new.
2. the optical body is firm: the application environment of military telescopes is sometimes poor, so the manufacturing process is required to be higher than the civilian standard, and it is sturdy and durable to ensure that it will not be affected by general collision damage during training and combat use.
3. Clear imaging: Military telescopes have high requirements on optical performance, so the optical performance of the lenses used is better, and the field of view is clearer and brighter than ordinary telescopes.
4. Nitrogen filling, mildew& fog prevention: Modern military telescopes generally require nitrogen filling to reduce the oxygen content in the telescope and the moisture in the air. On the one hand, the telescope is not easy to get moldy in an oxygen-free environment.
5. Ranging function: Military telescopes are equipped with ranging scale lines, and the distance of the target can be measured by the position occupied by the target on the line.