Laser range finder 6x Accurate, Slope Function, Pin-Seeker & Flag-Lock & Vibration
- The Best Gift for husband father boyfriend: This is a laser rangefinder Designed for outdoor activities, such as hunting, sports, etc. The high-precision, Adjustable eyepiece, and one button design is especially suitable for novice golfers and short-sighted golfers. Lightweight figure and 6X magnification. This is also the best gift for children and friends in the open air. Help them find details of this wonderful world.
- 800 Yards / 6x Magnification: The laser rangefinder for golfing has a range of 800 yards, Range measure accuracy:±1yard, Angle measure accuracy: ±1°. 6x magnification and fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. After starting up, long press MODE key to switch unit: meter or yard.
- 4 Measurement Modes: Point-to-point measurement mode, scan mode, slope compensation mode, flag lock mode, angle measure ment mode, height measurement mode, horizontal distance mode. Thanks to the Target Lock Technology for fast and convenient measurements.
- Lightweight and Portable: Suitable for backpack or pocket. Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping. Box can also be hung on the belt. Only 160g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 102 x 36 x 72mm(L x W x H) small enough for a fanny or day pack.
- A Brand You Can Trust: As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products. We provides TWO year VIP and lifetime customer support. Including carrying pouch, CR2 battery, portable rope, carabiner, cleaning cloth and user manual.
|Telescope eyepiece aperture
|Telescope objective lens aperture
|Speed measurement range
|Field of view
|Exit pupil diameter
|Liquid crystal display
|Angle measurement range
CTWR Rechargeable Hunting Range Finder 1000 Yards, The range number displayed in LOS mode is the actual line of sight range with no ballistic correction for slope. Most of the commonly used ballistic devices can provide independent slope correction for bullet drop data and require actual line of sight range input. Using the LOS range when calculating bullet wind drifts under these steep slope/long range conditions will provide a higher degree of accuracy than using the HCD range.