1-12x32 ED hunting scope Shockproof Mighty Sight High Quality Optical System Outdoor Sports Scopes
* Impact resistance to more than 2000 times the force of gravity.
* ED glass lenses of optically flawless transmissivity, composited to aspheric lens elements to eliminate chromatic aberrations with apochromatic lense with extra low dispersion glass.
* Fully Multi-coating, raises the interstellar optical devices.
* Massive 32mm primary objective lenses offer nearly triple the light transmission area of lesser designs.
* With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
* Vaporless, fogless, mirageless- unaffected by atmospheric ranges from below sea level to 5 miles above it.
* waterproof for marine-ops, dustproof for desert warfare & ergonomically compatible with arctic gloves or desert heat.
* Revolutionary front and rear reticle focal plane design dramatically reduces parallax & provides an immovable reticle plane with variable power accuracy identical to fixed power designs.
* Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
* Variable power illumination to the reticle-red and green and black
* CE FCC Certified
Fully-Multi coated lenses can deliver an amazing 95 percent light transmission across 300 percent more of the visual light
spectrum for a high-contrast and color accurate picture, ensuring that the picture stays visible by keeping fog, rain and dirt off
the lenses so you never miss a moment.
Special Inner and Outer Structure
* The scope includes a Special inner and outer structure to control the interaction between the inner and outer tubes of the scope, which provides long lasting reliability in these interaction and ensures the reticle would not rotate when adjusting.
* Built on an ultra strong 1 inch machined-aluminum tube. Completely sealed and 100% nitrogen filled makes it fog and rain proof.
This scope could be used under any weather condition.
|Objective Diameter (mm)||32|
|Ocular lens diameter (mm)||37|
|Ocular length (mm)||68|
|Field of View (ft@100yds)||95-7.95|
|Filed of View (m/100m)||31.7-2.65|
|F.O.V. angle (°)||18o-1.5o|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||10.3-2.67|
|Focus range (YDS)||∞—10|
|Coating||ED objective ultra-broadband coating|
|Number of lens||14|
|Mount length (mm)||163mm|
|Focus type||side focus|
|Eye relief (in)||4.7-3.5|
|Type of reticle||Front coated reticle|
|Mian body diameter (in)||1.38|
|Ocular cell diameter (in)||1.73|
|Color finish||Black dull light|
|Windage movement range||150|
|Elevation movement range||100|
|Water proof @ 300mm deep and 54℃||YES|
|Weight (G)||730 (tentative estimate to be weighed)|